Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pink blush

"On Wednesdays we were pink" - Mean Girls

I used to say I wasn't the type who likes pink. I would say "No way my favourite colour is purple!" But looking at my closet 1/3 of my clothes are in fact pink. Don't get me wrong I love pink, it isn't my favourite yet I have more pink then my favourite colour. This outfit is what I wore to dinner a few weeks ago and I was pink all over. 

Skirt: Forever New

One of my favourite skirts in my closet. It's a very light shade of pink that I can pair it a lot of other colours. It has a floral pattern inward bevel.

 Top: Forever New

This top is loose yet elegant look with the beading in the sleeves. It's a very light pale pink. You can pair this top with pretty much anything. Pants, shorts and skirts. It'll look great but this outfit I paired it with a skirt. 

Necklace: Love Couture

I use to work in one of my favourite accessory store here in Perth. This necklace was from that store. I love using this necklace. Goes with a lot of my outfits.

Heels: Dotti

You would think those heels are uncomfortable but they are one of the comfiest pair of heels I own. Even though it's heel, it's really think heels and a tall platform. Topped my outfit with a cute small bag.


Do you wear pink on Wednesdays? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished