Thursday, January 23, 2014

Marc Jacobs Stripey lips

It's funny how I went with no nail polish for a year to making a tutorial video of a nail art. I never realised how fun it is to paint your nails and design them. I think my artistic side just jumped out with this. 

As you may have seen on my previous blog post I have this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I always use for everyday use. When I got into this whole nail art thing I tried out the design of the bag into my nails. So this is where Nailspiration started. 




I want to try new things this year and this nail art is definitely something new for this year. 






(I used a more redish shade cause I thought it will look better hehe)






Here's my youtube tutorial on how to recreate the nailspiration! 
Please subscribe, like and comment! 



Comment below what you think! Link me some of your favourite nail art! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished